Robert Pinkus Property Management Ltd. is an established, Preston-based, commercial property management company which has been trading throughout the North West since 1978.
- At RPPM we believe that property management is about providing peace of mind to our clients, relieving the stress of property ownership and management.
- Our team has extensive experience of all asset management and property management issues.
- We strive to maintain excellent levels of service nurturing personal relationships with both clients and tenants, solving problems quickly and professionally.
- Our aim is to ensure your asset performs to the best of its ability, to grow its potential and enhance its value.
- We pride ourselves in quick response times owing to our strong ties with a dedicated portfolio of trustworthy and reliable contractors and suppliers.
We manage a sizeable, mixed commercial property portfolio which includes office parks, multi-tenanted office buildings, industrial estates, shopping centres, mixed-use properties and individual retail, office and industrial units all over the North of England.
Download our brochure and case studies:
Our rent roll is approximately £5 million and currently comprises:
- 33 industrial estates
- 27 independent retail shops
- 10 individual office buildings
- 7 office parks
- 6 retail parades
- 6 multi-tenanted office buildings
- 2 retail parks
- 2 shopping centres
Our wide range of clients spans corporate property companies and developers, retailers, local authorities, pension funds and banks, through to private investors.
Our comprehensive management package includes core services such as:
- Regular reviews of your assets for investment & development potential
- Rent collection, service charge administration & budgets
- Property maintenance
- Managing contractors, suppliers & utilities
- Tenant and Landlord liaison
- Arranging property insurance
- Regular detailed property inspections
- Valuations for insurance purposes
- Health, Safety and Compliance
We’re here to help make life easier for you. Our dedicated management team is always on hand to provide you with the best possible assistance so feel free to call our office at any time on 01772 769000 or email the team at email@example.com