Teanlowe Shopping – UPDATE October 2015
Posted on 23rd October 2015
As this ambitious project nears completion we are all eagerly awaiting the opening of the new store on 4th November.
At the same time The Teanlowe Car Park will become free for 3 hours and in the New Year a new Prezzo restaurant will be opened, facing the new piazza.
Graham Booths, Property Director for Booths said, “This has been the most ambitious project we have ever undertaken, together with our development partner Maple Grove Developments Ltd. It has been extremely challenging to reconcile the requirements of safety, public access and our obligation to the existing shopkeepers.
“I am deeply grateful to all our development and construction team who have contributed to creating a spectacular new town centre focus for Poulton.”
- NEW food store with a net internal sales area of 33,468 sq ft
- NEW Booths Cafe at first floor
- NEW entrance Piazza
- Resurfaced and landscaped FREE 300 space car park
- NEW Link Road through Hardhorn Road Car Park
- NEW Prezzo restaurant – opening 2016
- Re-roofing of Teanlowe Mall
- Extension of Teanlowe Mall
- Demolition of half the centre
- New glazed entrance atrium to Market Place
- Poulton Optical Centre, Bodycare and Homecare
- Walkabout relocated
- Re-surfacing of Teanlowe Car Park
- New bus lay-by on Blackpool Old Road
- New glazed entrance atrium
- New Piazza at Teanlowe entrance
- New Hardhorn Link Rd
- New pedestrian link – Blackpool Old Road to new Piazza
WORKS NEARING COMPLETION
- New Booths opening 4th November
- LCC road works on Blackpool Old Road
- Further road improvements at Tithebarn Street, Ball Street and Queensway
- New pedestrian crossings
- Reconfiguration of units 20, 21 for Prezzo
Robert Pinkus & Co. LLP are part of Booths’ Development Team.
Robert Pinkus Property Management Ltd. are the managing agents for Teanlowe Shopping.
Don’t forget to visit the store and pick up your free CHRISTMAS BOOK