FOR SALE – New Business Units from 750 sq ft
Posted on 9th September 2016
Enterprise Court is an exciting, brand new, commercial development within the successful Blackpool Business Park, South Shore, Blackpool.
The development will comprise a series of small business units suitable for workshop, warehouse and office use. The first phase will comprise 12 units and is due to complete and available to occupy in early 2017. The units will benefit from:
- from 750 sq ft, units can be combined up to circa 4,500 sq ft
- an eaves height of 7 metres (rear) and 4.5 metres (front)
- optional mezannine floor installation to create an additional 350 sq ft
- unisex/disabled toilets
- electricity, mains water, drainage and telecoms connections to each unit
- ducting for data and telecoms provided, high speed fibre optic braodband available
- 2 car parking spaces per unit, more available on request
Located at Amy Johnson Way, South Shore Blackpool, Enterprise Court is close to Blackpool Retail Park, Premier Inn, Fayre & Square Restaurant, Morrison’s supermarket and Squires Gate (South Shore) train station.
As part of the Blackpool Enterprise Zone and subject to qualifying criteria, occupiers can potentially benefit from business rate exemption over a five year period and generous enhanced capital allowances to businesses making large investments in plant and machinery.
A property can be purchased through a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and represent excellent ‘buy to let’ opportunities.
To find out more about the Enterprise Court development, download the brocuhure here: Enterprise Court or please contact Danny Pinkus on 01772 769000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org