Marsden Building Society Opens Branch in Lytham St Annes
Posted on 12th September 2012
Marsden Building Society has opened a new branch in Lytham St Annes town centre, acquiring 10 Market Square from private landlords on a 10 year lease. Robert Pinkus & Co. acted on behalf of the landlords and North Associates acted for Marsden.
This unit is the 11th office in the North West for the largest Lancashire Building Society that was originally established in 1860. The new branch in Lytham town centre helps to strengthen the building society’s ongoing expansion plans.