Commercial Development with Green Credentials to be Built in Chorley
Posted on 12th May 2017
We’re excited to partner Savills in joint marketing a brand new development of industrial/warehouse units at Eaton Point, Matrix Park, Chorley.
Building starts soon on the units that will range from 2,875 up to 28,840 sq ft and are available for sale (leasehold options may be considered). We anticipate the units to be ready for occupation early 2018.
Chancerygate, the developer behind the scheme, employ the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the cost of occupation. The scheme will ensure a minimum of 35% decrease in CO2 emissions and achieve a BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
Green Initiatives with include:
- low air permeability design
- electric vehicle charging points
- 15% warehouse roof lights
- high performance insulated cladding and roof materials
- Eneregy Performance Certificates provided on completion
- cycle parking
The general specification will include:
- eaves height to 8.11m
- full height slectric loading doors
- 35kN per sq m floor loading
- first floor for additional storage or office
- 35kVA power supply
To download the brochure click here and for more information please contact Danny Pinkus, 01772 769000 or our joint agents Jay Duffield, 0161 244 7725 or Jonathan Atherton, 0161 277 7207.
SAT NAV: PR7 7NA